Last week during the second kid’s cooking camp we made this amazing Ginger Lemonade. With this lovely warm weather we are having I decided to make some. It is delicious and so refreshing!
Adapted from: Taste of Home
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup honey (I used about 2/3 cup of honey instead)
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh ginger-root (I grated a 2″ chunk)
- 2 cups club soda, chilled (I used quite a bit more)
- 1 cup lemon juice
- In a small saucepan, bring the water and ginger to a boil.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the honey
- Cover and steep for 10 minutes.
- Strain, discarding ginger. Cool.
- Transfer to a pitcher and add the lemon juice.
- Fill some glasses about 1/2 full, then add club soda.
Yield: ~6 servings.