This recipe is great on French Toast, pancakes, or as a topping on ice cream. Today we made it with French Toast at the What’s Cooking With Kids cooking classes I teach in San Rafael, CA. The kids all loved it!
• 6 apples, cut into small chunks
• 3 Tbsp. butter
• 1 – 2 Tbsp. brown sugar
1. Melt the butter in a large frying pan on medium heat.
2. Add sugar and dissolve into butter.
3. Add apple chunks and stir
4. Let mixture cook for about 10 minutes until the liquid looks thicker and more like a syrup.
5. Serve over French toast, pancakes, or even ice cream.